- You might be good at competing but aren’t so great at playing.
- You care far too much about what others believe.
- You continue spending money on things that you do not want and it has not brought you any nearer to happiness.
- The life you’re living in your mind looks like the life the rest of people are seeing you reside.
- You’re bored/in a rut and your efforts to break your routines are short lived.
- You’re so tapped out that coping with different people, even people you like, feels like a nuisance. You guess your priorities are awakened.
- You feel like you would go mad if you attempted to sit for a moment and observe ants . . . or a pond . . . or children . . . without multitasking.
- You have not laughed in a lengthy time.
- You are not participated on your lifetime. You are not that fun to be around but you are too busy to determine what should change.
And two bonus motives!
- You keep asking for information but what you want is consent.
- You would like to feel delightfully invested and happy once you die!
More insights and tips on online coaching about life coaching.